The SolarEdge power optimizer is a DC/DC converter which is connected by installers to each PV module or embedded by module manufacturers, replacing the traditional solar junction box. The SolarEdge power optimizers increase energy output from PV systems by constantly tracking the maximum power point (MPPT) of each module individually. Furthermore, the power optimizers monitor the performance of each module and communicate performance data to the SolarEdge monitoring portal for enhanced, cost-effective module-level maintenance. Each power optimizer is equipped with the unique SafeDC™ feature which automatically shuts down modules' DC voltage whenever the inverter or grid power is shut down.
The MPPT per module allows for flexible installation design with multiple orientations, tilts and module types in the same string. When working with SolarEdge Inverters, SolarEdge power optimizers automatically maintain a fixed string voltage, allowing installers even greater flexibility with longer strings and strings of different lengths in order to design optimal PV systems. Alternatively, the new independent optimization (IndOP™) technology, allows power optimizers to be installed without the need for additional interface hardware and to operate directly with any inverter.
- SolarEdge Power Optimizer P350I Datasheet - pdf
- SolarEdge OP / P Series Power Optimizers Certificate of Compliance EN61000 - pdf
- SolarEdge Quick Installation Guide - pdf
- SolarEdge Power Optimizers Installation Guide with IndOP Option - pdf
- SolarEdge Power Optimizer P300 / P350 / P500 Specifications - pdf
- SolarEdge Power Optimizer P600 / P700 Specifications - pdf
- SolarEdge Power Optimizer P350I Specifications - pdf
- SolarEdge Power Optimizer P300 / P350 / P405 / P500 Datasheet - pdf
- SolarEdge Power Optimizer P600 / P700 Datasheet - pdf
- SolarEdge OP / P Series Power Optimizers Certificate IEC62109-1 - pdf